Designed in Israel in collaboration with several artisans in Kashmir, India, our One-of-a-kind, hand-knotted wool rugs have the potential to spark optimism and delight in your home and truly ‘wow’ your guests with their unique and colourful designs. Our rugs are of the highest quality and are fully handmade following ethical standards from start to finish. Our carefully selected Kashimir artisans hand-dye the finest ethically sourced Australian sheep wool and chain stitch our bespoke designs by hand.
- The light weight quality of Kuna Khula’s chain stitched rugs allows for easy cleaning. We recommend giving the rugs a rigorous shake once a week, or a vacuum provided there is an under-rug anti slip rug pad that will hold the rug firmly to the floor during vacuuming.
- In the event that a rug gets soiled, fast action will ensure effective stain removal. Cleaning wipes will remove the majority of stains if actioned in a quick time frame.
- For more serious stains, we recommend wetting a cloth with a specialised textile shampoo and water solution and cleaning the affected area using a gentle circular cleaning motion before being left to dry.
- Outside of routine shaking and vacuuming, we recommend that all Kuna Khula rugs are cleaned via a special rug cleaning company once a year or so.
- Important: Do not use chemicals to clean the rug as it may damage the natural wool oil, texture or colours.