Flat hand-woven rug.
The carpet design includes a flat weave of medium weight with thin and light textures.
Part of the unique design, is the use here of different varieties of yarns, and in a variety of counts and thicknesses of different natural yarns.
- A rug with a light weight +, sitting relatively firmly on the floor.
- Main shades: black, gray, white
- Carpet composition: 80% wool, 20% polyester and 10% cotton.
- We recommend giving the rugs a rigorous shake once a week, or vacuum cleaning.
- In the event that a rug gets soiled, fast action will ensure effective stain removal. Cleaning wipes will remove the majority of stains if actioned in a quick time frame.
- For more serious stains, we recommend wetting a cloth with a specialised textile shampoo and water solution and cleaning the affected area using a gentle circular cleaning motion before being left to dry.
- Outside of routine shaking and vacuuming, we recommend that all Kuna Khula rugs are cleaned via a special rug cleaning company once a year or so.